Saving for Retirement
Lockheed Martin’s Savings Plan provides opportunities for you to plan for your financial future. The many features and portfolio of investment options can make it easy to save.
About the Savings Plan
Here are the key features of the Savings Plan:
- You can contribute money up to IRS annual limits through convenient payroll deductions.
- You choose whether to contribute on a pre-tax, after-tax or Roth 401(k) basis.
- Lockheed Martin provides a company match.
- You’re immediately vested in the entire value of your account.
- You choose from a diverse array of investment options.
- You can enroll in a Self-Directed Brokerage Account (SDBA), an option that allows you to invest in a wider selection of investments than is provided within the plan.